- National Workshop on Supercapacitor (NWS 2015): Application potential, technology status and commercialization" AND Registration Form
- Results Frame-work Document for C-MET (2013-2014)
- Commissioning of Sovent Extraction facility of Hafnium Plant by Padmashri S. Ramakrishnan, Director, VSSC(ISRO).
- Some Photographs of C-MET Stall in ELITEX-2011
- C-MET Thrissur Laboratory has been awarded ISO 9001:2008
Portal for Public Grievances
Welcome to CMETDedicated to the furtherance of competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials, the Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) functions as an autonomous scientific society under Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India. Besides augmenting core competence, C-MET envisions attainment of self-sufficiency in the sphere of Electronic materials, components and devices to cater to India’s strategic and industrial applications, exploiting indigenous resources of raw materials.